As a daily academic exercise, I read news articles on the same topic from multiple news agencies with a different political orientation. I'd like to add a pro-Kremlin news agency; with a preference for the most pro-Kremlin biased one. Are there any suggestions?
So far, my current curriculum includes the following agencies, in no particular order:
- De Volkskrant; semi-populist, relatively in-depth, center-right Dutch newspaper
- Trouw; in-depth with a birds-eye view, leftist Dutch newspaper
- Foreign Affairs, in-depth solution-supported essayist American news journal
- The Economist, briefing type British newspaper
- Bloomberg.com, American briefing type news agency with an emphasis on financial news
Al Jazeera, international news from the Gulf-states
[the intention of the subjective trivializing descriptions above is to make a distinction between the agencies]
Aside from my search for a pro-Kremlin news agency, are there any suggestions on how to further diversify and enhance my news curriculum?