I am concerned that politicians are not addressing some issues I see as having imminent impacts in the overall health of Europe. I would like to communicate this effectively with a representative in parliament.

What is the most effective way to communicate with them, and how can I make sure that my concerns are properly communicated?

  • 1
    Thanks, @Chad for salvaging this question into something useful.
    – Philipp
    Aug 30 '16 at 7:29
  • 1
    Well, that's one of the more radical edit histories I've ever seen on Stack Exchange.
    – cpast
    Aug 30 '16 at 15:24
  • Which country are we in here? In Britain the simplest way is to write a letter to your MP, let's say: James Fortescue MP, House of Commons, London SWIA 0AA, and express your concerns in writing. If you don't know who your MP is go to this website and enter your post code. You will receive your member's name and email address.
    – WS2
    Aug 30 '16 at 20:29
  • @WS2 This is to sent a letter to an EU representative. I am not sure who to contact based on the concern.
    – James P.
    Aug 30 '16 at 22:39
  • 2
    @Cpast - I agree and would never had made that edit except that we had a chat conversation and I told him what I would do he said go ahead, then approved of the edit after. Sep 1 '16 at 13:55

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .