Is there a term that defines the process of a political party or system bringing in immigrants (legal/illegal/refugees) to make them citizens in the future with the expectation that they will support that party or system?

I am looking for a term equivalent to gerrymandering if such a term exists.


1 Answer 1


Population Transfer, demographic displacement, let's look at what the UN has to say..

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .