I was able to find the split for the senate, but the Wikipedia article doesn't tell me about the split for the house. Is there a source I can use to find this?
2018 is a mid-term election as it happens in between 2 presidential elections.
Below, sums-up what mid-term congressional elections are held:
- All 435 seats hold elections.
- 1/3 of Senate seats will hold elections
- Around 33/34 seats will be "up for grabs"
- 34 of the 50 U.S. states will elect their governors to four-year terms during midterm elections
- Vermont and New Hampshire elect governors to two-year terms in both midterm and presidential elections
- So, there will be Gubernatorial Elections in 36 states during mid-term elections.