On the public meeting of the DNC Unity Reform commission Nomiki Konst said:
We are talking about close to 700-800 million dollars between the Joint Fundraising Agreement and the DNC being spent on five consultants
Who are those five consultants?
Politics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people interested in governments, policies, and political processes. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Via Our Revolution CCC twitter @pausetheprocess — link
"They win even when Democrats lose:
- GMMB Consultants - AJ Lenar
- Precision Strategies - Jennifer O'Malley Dillon
- The Podesta Group - Tony & John
- SKDK NickerBocker - Anita Dunn, Hillary Rosen
- Benenson Strategy Group - Joel Benenson
- Perkins Coie Law International - Marc Elias"
"I should include Raelynn Olson to GMMB Consultants. Olson has other consultant firms under various names, tries to keep a low profile." — link