After somewhat of research, I have found that there are many sides of the syrian conflict.For example
- Attack on specific side of streets occupied by specific tribes by military shows a shia vs sunni conflict.
- The most widely considered(but not 100% true) asad regime vs activists
- The two superpowers driving the country, US vs Russia. A fight for control over arab.
- What asad regime itself says, asad vs terrorists.
- And something that's going on, Military vs common people.
Which of these are true? Which is most influencing the battleground?