Citing Politifact's Trump-o-meter, President Trump fulfilled 19 of his 102 campaign promises, compromised on 11, and 27 are in the works.
Promises that he kept include:
- He has renegotiated NAFTA with Canada and Mexico.
- He has reversed an Obama-era executive order requiring Social Security benefits with mental illness to have this reflected in background checks when they purchase firearms.
- He has accelerated funding of NATO by other member countries (while some of this increase was there before, it has accelerated).
- He has limited the number of refugees to the United States to 30,000 per year.
- He has raised tariffs on goods from various other countries, notably China.