Because Pakistan is a jihadi state.
Why would you expect a country that:
- sponsored the Taliban in Afghanistan,
- rescued Osama bin Laden,
- provided a base for Osama bin Laden,
- allows training camps in its territory for jihadi guerrilla wars in two of its neighbors? (Afghanistan and India)
- sponsored a terror raid against the Indian parliament, and
- sponsored a terror raid against Bombay's financial district
to want to seem to endorse the Zionist government that controls Jerusalem?
By the way, at most two of the countries in that list (Jordan and maybe Egypt) were ruled by de facto Muslims when they recognized Israel. Turkey was ruled by a faction that actively suppressed both Christian and Muslim religiosity in politics. Albania, Azerbaijan, and the five Central Asian former Soviet Socialist Republics were ruled by people who were as much former Communists (de facto atheists) as Muslims.