Specifically, I am interested in figuring out the following pieces of information:
- How many times have the parliament voted on legislative acts since the Orban government since 2010;
- How many acts have been passed since then (potentially, how many sections of acts total);
- How many times did the MP's of the governing coalition vote against their coalition;
- How many votes have been cast by the coalition;
- How many of them were for and against or absentee ballots relative to the coalitions bills;
- How many MP's have ever cast any votes against the coalition in this period; and
- How many times did they cast such votes avg., med.?
Is there a citable database of any of the above?