- Far-right and left most pro-Kremlin in EU Parliament, data finds
- Putin’s friends in Europe
- Examining the Kremlin’s and Far-Right Parties Cooperation
- Russian funding is a reward for ideological alignment and an incentive to advance Russian interests
- Russia Backs Europe’s Far Right - Emails and documents show just how closely Italian, French, German, and Austrian politicians coordinate with Moscow
According to the reports, Russia has funded at least 13 far-right groups in Europe. These groups range from small, fringe organizations to major political parties. The report found that Russia has used a variety of methods to fund these groups, including direct financial support, providing training and equipment, and spreading propaganda.
Why does Russia specifically fund far-rights in Europe?
I mean, why far-right, why not any other XYZ groups?
If they are funding EU far-rights, why are they not fond of Ukrainian far-rights?