New answers tagged

5 votes

How can central government intervene when a council declares itself bankrupt?

Section 114 is often described as "bankruptcy", but legally it is different. It is a notice that the Finance Officer of the council makes (without requiring the consent of the councillors). ...
  • 106k
3 votes

Which countries provide their citizens with quick and easy ways to get current status of public projects?

I really admire the US system when it comes to sharing government data - check out or on US General Services Administration or the dashboards to see the treasure trove of ...
  • 2,250

Top 50 recent answers are included