Some fun C++ stuff I've done round here:
- A: Convert a run-time value or type to a compile-time value, also works with lists of types.
- A: Named operators, does what it says on the tin
- A: can_apply, a useful trick that helps make traits like "can serialize" or "can convert to string".
- A: task, a move-only implementation of
- Q: Function curry, that does partial binds and the like.
- A: Me playing around with hana-like metaprogramming, together with the idea that template work best if everything (including templates) is a type. Here is some evil operator abuse, where I manipulate types with
std::functionthat returns vectors of its own type.
Here is a neat question I didn't ask:
the answer seems to be "actually, nope, but nobody noticed".
An amusing link:
which will show your reputation history on stack overflow, if you like that kind of thing.
PunditJul 21, 2021
EnlightenedApr 5, 2021
TalkativeDec 17, 2018
MortarboardDec 13, 2018
CommentatorAug 11, 2017